Family Portrait, Tips & Ideas . . .
- Coordinate the colors and styles for a classic look in your family portraits.
- Select clothing colors to compliment your skin tone.
- Choose Clothes which fit well over those with perfect color.
- Adjusting the color of attire within a similar tonal range is much less time consuming.
- Outfits & accessories which represent family heritage or lifestyle.
Personal items . . . .
- Select personal items which define your individual style, talent, and current interests. Create a distinctive collection family portraits.
- Creating portraits which capture the love and affection within unique family & personal relationships.
For a Slimmer Look . . .
- Outfits which will divide the body vertically. Clothes which have open neck lines, fit well through your midsection, and in the shoulders.
- It is often a good idea to avoid horizontal strips, heavy fabrics and turtle necks. Those styles are for the super thin with long necks.
Family Portrait Ideas, Props . . .
- Items which represent family activities, interests and lifestyle, those items which will help tell your story in a unique way.
- Consider family heirlooms as an accents in your family portraits.
Family Pets . . .
- Our pets have a special place in our family and in our lives.
- Family pets are a great addition to family portraits.
- Bring their favorite toys and / or treats as a surprise or reward.
- We're always open to our customers' personalized requests and we'd love to hear yours.
- We enjoy working with new looks, never afraid to experiment or try something new.
Questions.. ? ... Call Us: ... 301-498-2524
Family Portraits, Attire Ideas. . .
- Coordinated casual outfits which you would wear every day.
- Traditional, formal, ethnic or cultural attire & accessories.
- Sports/Activity, uniforms which represent family interests.
- Fun edgy, or a sharp traditional or contemporary fashion look.
- Shoes/Boots optional, barefoot is often a great look.
Clothing Hangers, Please . . .
- Bring your clothing on hangers to avoid fold lines and wrinkles.
Consider these Accessories . . .
- Jackets... sports, letterman, bomber, crop, leather, casual etc.
- Blazers & Vests... casual, formal, denim, cotton, leather etc.
- Shoes... casual, dress, sports. Girls... high heels are slimming.
- Jewelry... class rings, necklaces, bracelets, ear rings, etc.
- Hats... sports, casual, western, fashion, etc.
- Other... belts, sun glasses, cell phones, laptops, iPods, etc.
- Have fun with subtle outfit and accessories changes, create a look which reflects your unique personal style!
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . StarLight456@icloud.com
. . . . .
Selecting- Attire & Personal Items - Your Family Pets - Creating portraits which
capture the love and affection within unique family & personal relationships.
. ~ * * * ~ .