School Photography Services, Contemporary Digital & Traditional Print Products.
On-Location Preview & Proofing Systems to Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
School/Preschool Photo Services, Since 1989
- Custom photography systems/services organized & designed to be flexible, fault tolerant & stress free.
- Flexible Portrait Packages: Parents select & identify images from previews to build custom packages.
- Traditional Print/Product Packages and/or Digital Image Sets ... All images are professionally enhanced.
- Group photos are merged for appropriate / best expressions & to avoid closed eyes.
- Systems are designed to optimize the value & balance of photo services from both business & client perspectives.
- Our custom portrait: lighting, photography & proofing systems; developed & refined over 25+ years.
PreSchool & School Portraits
- Custom portrait photography systems optimized to provide the highest level of customer services at reasonable prices.
- Experienced, professional staff, custom lighting & background systems to accent the child’s personality.
- On-location previews for parents & teachers to identify concerns & ensure satisfaction.
- Flexible packages, client image selection, choice of contemporary digital & traditional print products.
- A collaborative process with professional tips, advice and assistance to create outstanding portraits.
- A personalized approach during & after the photo sessions to ensure customer satisfaction.
Outstanding Class Portraits
- Custom wide area lighting systems with hair lights to avoid harsh shadows.
- Backgrounds to accommodate large groups & neutral tone floor coverings are provided as needed.
- A series of class photos are created, merged (combined), for best poses & expressions.
- All images are reviewed, color & brightness corrected & retouched as necessary to enhance image quality.
- Class photos require special attention. Everyone wants to look great in their class photo.
Individual School Portraits
- A series of portraits are created to capture a child's vibrant personality.
- Normally 2 poses ( 3 variations per-pose) are created & provided as previews to maximize client satisfaction.
- Portrait previews are provided during the photo session to ensure expectations are met.
- We often collaborate with teachers for a better understanding of a child’s personality & character.
- Custom lighting systems to create natural 3D effects by avoid harsh highlights/shadows.
Portrait Sets & Backgrounds
- Simple backgrounds & props to create classic portraits which endure the test of time.
- Soft/neutral color backgrounds to avoid: color clash/mismatch & color contamination in hair & skin tones.
- Backdrops which work well with light or dark outfits & provide consistency in photo collections.
- Green Screens / digitally rendered backgrounds diminish the authenticity of photographs & photographic experience for students.
- We use real background & props to create a real and memorable photographic images & experiences.
Viewing Stations - Previews - Orders
- Parents/children/teachers can view images following the photo sessions to ensure satisfaction.
- Our photographic systems are designed to easily accommodate the occasional reshoot or make-up photo.
- Black & white laser printed previews are provided for a reference & parents / grand-parents unable to attend.
- Parents select & identify images from previews or viewing stations to build custom packages.
- Flexible packages for both traditional print & contemporary digital portraits.
- Portrait selections & orders may be placed durning the photo session, by phone, mail or e-mai.
- Flexible packages may include multiple: poses, outfits & group photos.
- A variety of poses & class/group photos may be used to build custom packages.
- Flexible packages provide a discount for volume purchases.
- We use archival inks/papers, professional printers to optimize archival quality.
- Fair & affordable prices, high quality products, good value for dollars spent.
- We make a sincere effort to provide reliable, friendly, high value services.
- Local means affordable prices, better customer service & quicker response times!
- Support your local economy by utilizing locally owned businesses .
- Your tax dollars STAY in Maryland to help our communities.
- Our local studio provides options/opportunities for those unable to attend scheduled photo sessions.
- Long term clients/business relationships are like minded folks who appreciate excellent customer service.
School ~ Portrait
School ~ Photo
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . StarLight456@icloud.com
. . . . .