Traditional Attire . . .
Graduation, Drapes and Tuxedos . . .
- We provide these in a range of sizes for your traditional high school senior pictures.
Graduation Gowns, Caps & Tassels . . .
- We have a collection of these in a wide range of colors and sizes for traditional senior class cap & gown graduation photos.
- Girls ... A white or off white blouse or tank top looks good under the traditional cap and gown for a classic graduation picture.
- Guys ... A dress shirt, neutral tone, off white, or color coordinated with a matching tie looks great under the graduation gown.
Senior Portraits, Tips & Ideas . . .
- Outfits and accessories which make you look and feel your best, those which express your personal style, props to represent your activities and lifestyle.
Personal items . . . .
- Select personal items which define your individual style, talent, and current interests. Create a distinctive collection of senior portraits.
For a Slimmer Look . . .
- Outfits which will divide the body vertically. Clothes which have open neck lines, fit well through your midsection, and in the shoulders.
- It is often a good idea to avoid horizontal strips, heavy fabrics and turtle necks. Those styles are for the super thin with long necks.
Outfits . . .
- Casual outfits which you would wear every day.
- Shoes optional, barefoot is often a great look.
- Funky/Modeling, for fun edgy shots, or a sharp fashion look.
- Sports/Activity, uniforms which represent your personal interests.
- Formal attire you would wear to high school formal dances.
- Performing arts attire, outfits you would wear for an artistic performance.
- Clothing Hangers, Please . . . avoid fold lines & wrinkles.
Accessories . . .
- Jackets, sports, letterman, bomber, crop, leather, casual, etc.
- Blazers & Vests... casual, formal, denim, cotton, leather, etc.
- Shoes... casual, dress, sports. Girls... high heels are slimming.
- Jewelry... class rings, necklaces, bracelets, ear rings, etc.
- Hats... sports, casual, western, fashion, etc.
- Other... belts, sun glasses, cell phones, laptops, iPods, etc.
- Have fun with subtle outfit and accessories changes, create a look which reflects your unique personal style!
Family and Friends . . . .
- Friends attending your senior portrait session are a great source of moral support.
- Having them join in a few pictures is often part of the fun of your senior portrait experience.
Family Pets . . .
- Our pets have a special place in our family and in our lives.
- Bring their favorite toys and/or treats as a surprise or reward.
- Working together we will help focus your pet's attention, elicit their unique character and expressions for a variety of portraits.
Personal Requests . . .
- We're always open to our customers' personalized requests and we'd love to hear yours.
- We enjoy working with new looks; never afraid to experiment or try something new.
Personalize Your Senior Pictures . . .
- Items which represent your talents, interests, activities and lifestyle, those items which will help tell your story in a unique way.
- Sports Gear... jerseys, hats, balls, bats, sticks, skate & snow boards, inline & ice skates, shoes, golf clubs, helmets, snow & water skis, etc.
- Activity Gear... biking, martial arts, swimming, hiking, fishing, bowling, hunting, etc.
- Specialized Talent ... painting & drawing supplies, sculpture, cameras, artwork, etc.
- Personal Interest... motorcycles, cars, trucks, equestrian, games, fashion, favorite books, etc.
- Performing Arts... musical instruments, uniforms, pompoms, batons, dance shoes & dresses, equestrian equipment, etc.
- Awards & Recognition... trophies, ribbons, and other souvenirs received for personal achievements.
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . info@StarLight123.com
. . . . .
Selecting personal items which define your individual style, talent & interests,
to create a distinctive collection senior portraits. Star-Light Studios.
. ~ * * * ~ .