Video Created For . . .
- Publicity, Public Relations, Promotional & Educational Use.
- Web Site, E-mail, Social Media, YouTube & Press Releases.
- Professional: Services, Products, Introductions, Training, Resumes & Auditions.
- Video . . . is the modern business card, product & service brochure.
Video Potential ( Products & Services ). . .
- Develop a better connection with potential prospects by personally introducing your: services, products & values.
- Video has the ability to communicate significantly more than traditional photographs & text.
- Demonstrate: services & product capabilities.
Video Potential ( Personal & Professional ). . .
- Develop more connections by introducing your personal/ professional/business: values, commitments & accomplishments.
- Video has the ability to communicate significantly more than traditional photographs, text or audio alone.
- Share your enthusiasm through expression & body language.
- Professional video delivers a stronger sense of your personal confidence or professional viewpoint; the next best thing to being there.
Effective Messages . . .
- Open to and interested in building new personal, professional or business relationships.
- Confident leader, trustworthy, successful & approachable.
- A friendly partner, productive service/product provider.
- Motivational, a call to action, for potential: partners, associates and clientele.
Video ~ New Opportunities . . .
- Life-style & business trends are leading us to make an increasing number of decisions based upon on-line content as personal interactions are costly & time consuming.
- Crafting professional video with refined messages will often provide you the best opportunity to get noticed and make a great first impression.
- We are providing you the opportunity to refine & optimize your first impressions. "A rare opportunity in the real world."
- Open more doors & increase audience retention with video or image enhanced high impact presentations.
- Video is more effective & now easy to share.
Video ~ Visual Science . . .
- Human Perception; 83% visual, 11% audio, the remaining elements are: smell, touch and taste.
- High quality video can provide up to 94 % of the value of a personal encounter.
- Our mind's ability to absorb image content, 60,000x faster than similar content represented in text.
- Message memory retention for video is 5 times better for the average person.
Video ~ Memory Retention . . .
- The average person retains less than 10% of print or audio based presentations.
- However the average person retains over 50% of what they see and hear simultaneously( video ).
Looking Forward . . .
- Create lasting impressions with potential clientele.
- Raise your brand awareness & gain a leading position in your field.
- A professional publicity video is one of the keys to your success in today's competitive business world.
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . StarLight456@icloud.com
. . . . .
Creating Effective Promotional & Publicity Videos, Personal & Professional Introductions.
Star-Light Studios Professional Video Imaging Services, Since 1989.
. ~ * * * ~ .