Photo Retouching . . .
- We have the ability to take retouching to the next level, addressing: clothes, skin tones, tan lines, teeth whitening & stray hair.
- A level of service in contrast to most portrait studios, which only offer the basic blur to disguise blemishes.
- Solid color & fitted attire; keys to successfully sculpting the body for a slimmer look.
Considerations . . .
- Creating remarkable maternity & infant portraits is a collaborative process.
- Bookmark your favorite images . . . share them with us to better understand your vision.
- We value your thoughts and ideas . . .
- What's your theme/style . . . ?
- Questions . . . ? - Call Us . . . 301.498.2524 -
Photo Session Tips . . .
- Minimize outfit complexity & number of colors for a classic look.
- Clothing should fit well. Soft, stretchy fabrics emphasize your shape.
- Remove tight clothing and watches two hours prior to your photo session to avoid marks on skin.
- Apply lotions to skin prior to arriving to avoid looking too shiny and staining your outfit.
- Nails, treat yourself to a manicure, a clear coat applied to your nails creates a natural polished look.
Hair, Your Style . . .
- Avoid new hair styles, new cuts and styles which obscure your eyes.
- Dads, a close shave for a clean look.
Makeup Tips . . .
- Makeup; soft, natural, light. Our lighting and imaging systems are designed to eliminate low color saturation concerns, often associated with portrait photography.
Photo Tips & Info
Publicity Video ...
Session Info ...
Studio Info ...
Creative, Innovative and Dynamic Photography.
Portraits to Reflect Your Style and Personality.
. . . . .
8375 Old Columbia Road, Laurel, MD. 20723
E-mail . . . StarLight456@icloud.com
. . . . .
Portrait Session Tips & Ideas, Coordinate outfits for a classic look. Make-up: soft, natural, light.
Outfits: simple, contemporary or classic, minimize colors.
. ~ * * * ~ .